Application Deadline:15.05.2019 until 14.09.2019
23.09.2019 – 11.10.2019
SEEU Merit Based Scholarships (MBS)
South East European University (SEEU) aims, through merit-based scholarships (MBS), to support new students financially in the first cycle (undergraduate) who will enrol as full-time students in the academic year 2019/20.
This program aims to financially support future students who want to gain high quality and professional knowledge and skills through study programs at SEEU.
Merit-based scholarships (MBS) will be awarded based on high school performance (cumulative GPA during the four years of education).
Cumulative GPA from 4.50 to 4.99 (Scholarship amount 40% of tuition fees)
Number of merit-based scholarships at SEEU
Merit - based scholarships (MBS) will be awarded to all enrolled students at SEEU, according to the Call for Student Enrolment in the academic year 2019/20, who meet the criteria of awarding merit-based scholarship.
|Business and Economics(BE) (i)||1080 EUR||720 EUR|
|Contemporary Sciences and Technologies(CST) (ii)||1080 EUR||720 EUR|
|Law||780 EUR||520 EUR|
|Public Administration and Political Sciences(PAPS)||780 EUR||520 EUR|
|Languages, Cultures and Communication(LCC)||780 EUR||520 EUR|
Students who have completed their four-year secondary education and who, in their previous four (4) years of secondary education (first, second, third and fourth year), achieved excellent success with cumulative GPA from 4.50 to 5.00 are eligible to apply.
Candidates should submit:
- The completed application form for a merit-based scholarship
- Copies of the certificates for completion of the first, second, third and fourth year.
Merit-based scholarships are continuous year by year and cover a 4 (four) year period of undergraduate studies.
- 60 ECTS gained at the end of each academic year.
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) minimum 8.50 for the B category of the scholarship and cumulative grade point average (GPA) minimum 9.00 for the A category of the scholarship.
Amount of the merit-based scholarship (after the first year)
Continuation of the scholarship (renewal) will be made after each academic year and depending on the achievedcumulative grade point average, the student will be awarded scholarships of the relevant category.
|Category of scholarship||Group A||Group B|
|Cumulative grade point average||9.00||8.50|
|Annual scholarship in the faculties of BE and CST||1080 EUR||720 EUR|
|Annual scholarship in the faculties of Law, PAPS and LCC||780 EUR||520 EUR|
- In the study programme Information Systems and Management, lectured in English Language, annual scholarship in the Group A is 1200 EUR, and in the Group B is 800 EUR.
- In the study programme Business Informatics and Computer Sciences, lectured in English Language, annual scholarship in the Group A is 1200 EUR, and in the Group B is 800 EUR.
Apply for Work & Study
03.09.2018 – 14.09.2018
Interviews with applicants:
24.09.2018 – 05.10.2018
THE AIM OF THE PROGRAMME
Through the programme Work and Study, SEEU enables financial support to students during their studies and simultaneously students benefit experience and the opportunity to demonstrate their professional skills. In the academic year 2018/2019 about 100 students will be supported.
- Students may be engaged up to 15 hours per week and they will be permitted during their studies to be engaged maximum up to the amount needed for tuition for one academic year.
- All students have the right to apply in the programme Work and study, however, priority will be given to the students who could testify that they need financial support and those who have the skills for the workplace.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested parties who wish to benefit from this program must submit:
- Completed application form for the program "Work and study" and
- Supporting documentation for the student's social and economic situation.
From 03 to 14 September 2018 (for first year students).
The application for the program "Work and study" can be downloaded here Application form, or may be taken from the University Financial Aid Office (Tetovo), building 801.
01.12.2018 – 28.02.2019
Siblings of students enrolled at the university during the same academic year are eligible for a 15% or 25% discount of annual tuition fee, depending from the number of siblings enrolled at SEEU.
Sibling discount applies only to active students enrolled in first and/or second cycle of studies in the academic year 2018-19.
Discount for siblings
(second or third student of the family)
SEEU offers financial discount for families with two or more students studying at SEEU (close family members only) and who do not benefit from other programmes of financial support that are offered by the University.
THE AIM OF THE PROGRAMME
SEEU offers financial discount for siblings, families with two or more students studying at SEEU and who do not benefit from other programmes of financial support that are offered by the University.
In the academic year 2018/19 about 25.000 Euro will be allocated for this program.
Scale of Siblings discount
- First sibling pays 100% of the tuition fee;
- Second sibling pays 85% of the tuition fee; (15 % discount)
- Third sibling pays 75% of the tuition fee; (25% discount)
- Eligible to apply are students who do not benefit from other programs of financial support that are offered by the university.
- This discount is provided to students upon their request in the period foreseen to apply.
- The discount is applicable to students in first and second cycle of studies.
- If one of the siblings is active student and has less then 50% of the regular annual tuition fee for the given academic year, the other sibling forfeits his/her discount.
- This discount can be claimed in the case of withdrawing or temporary withdrawing from the University.
- The discount is decreased or increased depending upon the tuition fee for the program for one of the siblings.
Application and deadline
- Application form;
- Certificate of birth (photocopy), only for sibling students who apply for the first time
Please submit the application form within the deadline to Financial Aid Office, 802
Ready to Assist You
The Financial Aid Office provides information and assistance to students all year, even though most students only think about financial aid once a year.
Open 8:00 to 16:00 (Monday to Friday)
P: +389 (044) 356 044