Student Parliament and Association
We aim to protect the student’s interests to be fair with all the students so there won’t any injustice to them, so the main purpose of SPA is to represent and to protect the student’s interests, but also to influence positively and constructively in the student experience.
The Student Parliament and Association (SPA) operates as an independent organization within the University, led by its own students acts as an independent organization within SEEU, led by its own students.
President: Agron Demiri
Vice-President: Adem Sopa
Secretary General: Vaide Jakupi
Our work centers support the work of our members by organizing seminars, trainings, campaigns and conferences for students. Also, supporting the European research partnerships in projects and campaigns, thus reaching informative services and producing various publications.
The Student Parliament's plans for 2019 are to:
- Activate clubs which function within the SPA.
- Organize various sports activities within the Sports Club.
- Activities for marking international and national holidays, such us: March 7, March 21 st International Forest Day, etc.
- Creating a staff consisting of students who will work for the Euroidea student magazine.
- Cooperation with NGOs to conduct various activities and trainings.
- Collaboration with high school students for activities held within the clubs of the Student Parliament and Association.