Participants in this panel from the South East European University (SEEU) were Prof. Dr. Murtezan Ismaili (Pro-Rector for Research and Quality Assurance) and Prof. Dr. Jonuz Abdullai (Pro-dean of the Faculty of Public Administration and Political Science), who, among other things, said that "the very presence of representatives from the Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Kosovo, Republic of Slovenia, Republic of Serbia, Republic of Montenegro and Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina and also the nature of this conference contribute to youth perspective of the Western Balkans and speed up the EU integration process”.
The main emphasis of this regional conference was to increase the awareness for the use of successful working models to initiate positive changes in youth policy level in order to contribute to the successful integration of Western Balkan countries
Prof. Dr. Ismaili and Prof. Dr. Abdullai Participate at the Regional Conference on "Promoting Models of Work that Contribute to the Youth Policies Making in the Region”6 March 2010
The regional conference on "Promoting Models of Work that Contribute to the Youth Policies Making in the Region”, was held at the Skopje City Council Hall, on 2 and 3 March, organized by Non-formal Education Centre "Triangle” in cooperation with the City of Skopje.
- Dr. Dina Modestus Nziku lectured to the SEEU students
- Rector Abdylmenaf Bexheti together with the Director of MVDSI, Veli Kreci and Mennan Selimi visited the prestigious University of Birmingham
- At SEEU the Fair for children with special needs was held
- A panel discussion on the gender (in) equality in the prism of property rights and economic violence against women was held
- Тhe doctoral conference of Albanian and English Language and Literature was held at SEEU
- SEEU and the Fund for Innovation and Technological Development signed agreement for the opening of the Virtual Reality Laboratory for Architecture
- Over 100 scientific papers at the 6th International Scientific Conference on Business and Economics