The first week is the orientation week for new students. During the orientation week, students were introduced to the university infrastructure and received ID cards, prepared their schedule and were introduced to Student Advisers and the administration within the University. On 22nd of September, lectures started for 1500 students and there was great interest for postgraduate studies.
The Pro-rector for Academic Issues, Prof.Dr. Zamir Dika said that officially there were students’ receptions and promotions of the first academic class in five faculties.
"This year we have 1500 applications for the first cycle of studies (undergraduate studies), and the same were allocated to all study programs. Groups were formed in Macedonian and in Albanian languages, but this year there was great interest for new study programs in English particularly for those programs that are offered in cooperation with European Universities. Students have all the conditions for successful academic year at the University ", stated Pro-rector Zamir Dika.
On the first day from the commencement of teaching students were accepted by Deans of the respective faculties who welcomed them and informed them of the opportunities and information technology capacities that are used in the teaching process at the University.
The same welcome and orientation was offered at the SEEU Center in Skopje where there was significantly increased interest for study in the dispersed university study programs.
Teaching started after the orientation week23 September 2009
After the orientation week that started on 15 of September, teaching at SEE University began on 22nd of September. For a number of years, the new academic year at SEE University has started on 15th of September in accordance to the Bologna process.
- One-day seminar with high school teachers was held
- The President of the University Board Klaus Tochterman met with the representatives of the Student Parliament
- SEEU congratulates TV Koha on the occasion of the 30th anniversary
- SEEU ranked second in North Macedonia according to the AD Scientific Index based on scientific performance and added value
- SEEU and Medical High School jointly celebrated March 7
- Minister of Information Society and Administration--Azir Aliu visited SEEU
- Vienna Board of Education visited SEEU