The Masters thesis a crown of MA research studies at SEEU10 July 2009
At SEEU, during June and July several public defences of master thesis and doctoral dissertations were organized. Several topics have raised a great interest among colleagues and wider public opinion. "The role of the financial management in the creation of the qualitative and competitive environment in SEEU”, was the topic of the master thesis work of the candidate Rashid Emini, while Flora Kadriu, defended the master thesis work titled: "Social aspects of secularization in RM".
Candidate Ibraim Bajrami defended his master thesis work titled: “Organization of UN and challenges of reforms with special accent on the Security Council and San Francisco Charter".
"The impact of public investment in GDP growth in countries in transition with particular emphasis on Macedonia”, was the topic of master thesis work of the candidate Elmi Aziri.
Ardian Ramadani, defended his master thesis titled: "France and French diplomacy during Richelieu period”. Candidate Ylber Lili defended master thesis titled "Media in conflict and propaganda”. “The impacts of doctrine in strategic politics of Turkey in Middle-East", was the topic of master thesis work of the candidate Muhamed Ali. Candidate Majlinda Kaba, defended master thesis work titled: “The element of consensus in the political system of Republic of Macedonia”.
“Historical and diplomatic disputes about Macedonia”, was the topic of master thesis work of the kandidate Adelina Lili
Candidate, Nadica Gjoshevska defended master thesis work titled: "The Treatment of Vocabulary Learning Strategies in the New English File Course book".
“Diplomatic and military circumstances in Kosovo in the period 1981-2008”, was the topic of master thesis work of the candidate Isak Sherifi.
"Consular legations with special emphasis on the history of the consulates in Bitola", was the topic of master thesis work of the candidate Pëllumb Abdullai.
- One-day seminar with high school teachers was held
- The President of the University Board Klaus Tochterman met with the representatives of the Student Parliament
- SEEU congratulates TV Koha on the occasion of the 30th anniversary
- SEEU ranked second in North Macedonia according to the AD Scientific Index based on scientific performance and added value
- SEEU and Medical High School jointly celebrated March 7
- Minister of Information Society and Administration--Azir Aliu visited SEEU
- Vienna Board of Education visited SEEU