The seminar is an initiative for collaboration based on the previously signed agreement for collaboration between the above mentioned Universities and Faculties which enables mutual help in studying curricula, research projects and promoting external review of Master and Doctoral thesis in the framework of the scientific papers from professors, assistants and peer-review of fellow colleagues that work in the same field.
The seminar was intended to extend the possibilities for further cooperation through unification of university partners’ potentials and work in joint research projects and scientific conferences.
Seminar “Current Trends in Computer Sciences”7 July 2009
Тhe seminar entitled “Current Trends in Computer Sciences” was held оn Thursday and Friday, July 2nd and 3rd in the premises of Faculty of Contemporary Sciences and Technologies Faculty - South East European University in Tetovo, Macedonia. The seminar was organised by three partner Universities: South East European University (SEEU), Faculty of Contemporary Sciences and Technologies (CST) Faculty-Macedonia, Polytechnic University of Tirana (PUT), Faculty of Information Technology (IT)-Albania and University of Prishtina (UP), Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE)-Kosovo.
- One-day seminar with high school teachers was held
- The President of the University Board Klaus Tochterman met with the representatives of the Student Parliament
- SEEU congratulates TV Koha on the occasion of the 30th anniversary
- SEEU ranked second in North Macedonia according to the AD Scientific Index based on scientific performance and added value
- SEEU and Medical High School jointly celebrated March 7
- Minister of Information Society and Administration--Azir Aliu visited SEEU
- Vienna Board of Education visited SEEU