On Wednesday, December 15, the South East European University signed a memorandum of cooperation with the Alliance Française of Tetovo in the presence of the SEEU Rector, Prof. Zamir Dika, the Counselor for Cooperation and Cultural Affairs at the French Embassy in Skopje, Mr.Jean-Yves Lavoir, the Director of the Alliance Française in Tetovo, Mr. Paul Chambry, the Head of the International Relations Office at SEEU, Mr. Luan Eshtrefi and the President of the Alliance Française in Tetovo, Mr. Faton Sherifi.
According to the signed memorandum, the exams for obtaining the diplomas DELF and DALF for the knowledge of french language that are provided by the French Ministry of Education will be organized by the Alliance Française of Tetovo and will be held at the South East European University.
SEEU and the Alliance Française of Tetovo signed a memorandum of cooperation15 December 2010
- One-day seminar with high school teachers was held
- The President of the University Board Klaus Tochterman met with the representatives of the Student Parliament
- SEEU congratulates TV Koha on the occasion of the 30th anniversary
- SEEU ranked second in North Macedonia according to the AD Scientific Index based on scientific performance and added value
- SEEU and Medical High School jointly celebrated March 7
- Minister of Information Society and Administration--Azir Aliu visited SEEU
- Vienna Board of Education visited SEEU