Doc. Dr. Besnik Fetai and the Dean of the Faculty of Business and Economics Prof. Dr. Izet Zeqiri will participate Fifth Conference of the South-East European Monetary History Network (SEEMHN), that will be held in Istanbul-Turkey from 16th of April 2010.
The host of the Conference this year will be the Central Bank of Turkey, representatives of well known European banks are participating as well in the Conference.
The SEEU representatives will present the paper titled: “The Impact of Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate on Real GDP and Prices—the Case of the Republic of Macedonia.”
Doc. Dr. Besnik Fetai and Prof. Dr. Izet Zeqiri in the Fifth Conference of the South-East European Monetary Policy – Istanbul, Turkey13 April 2010
- Dr. Dina Modestus Nziku lectured to the SEEU students
- Rector Abdylmenaf Bexheti together with the Director of MVDSI, Veli Kreci and Mennan Selimi visited the prestigious University of Birmingham
- At SEEU the Fair for children with special needs was held
- A panel discussion on the gender (in) equality in the prism of property rights and economic violence against women was held
- Тhe doctoral conference of Albanian and English Language and Literature was held at SEEU
- SEEU and the Fund for Innovation and Technological Development signed agreement for the opening of the Virtual Reality Laboratory for Architecture
- Over 100 scientific papers at the 6th International Scientific Conference on Business and Economics