Dear high school graduates,
Faculty of Business and Economics at the South East European University in Tetovo, from 18-19 April 2019, organizes for the second time the summer camp on topic: Critical thinking in the digital era.
Some of the goals of the summer camp are:
- High school graduates to get familiarized with the student life and the role of universities on the preparation of generations of the future.
- To offer opportunities to all school graduates and current SEEU students jointly to learn, have fun and get to know each other.
- To provide students with the opportunities to be informed about the higher education system by analyzing the conditions and academic offers that are offered by universities in the Republic of North Macedonia.
- High school graduates to get familiarized with teaching and learning technologies by following contemporary trends.
- To enable graduates to become acquainted with the challenges of a free-market economy and knowledge-based economic development.
- To acquire skills for teamwork, to develop critical thinking and emotional intelligence.
Academicians, professors, business managers, alumni, etc. in the field of economics, social sciences, education, IT, services etc. will teach in the summer camp. In addition to lectures, there will also be programs for fun and friendship for all participants.
All costs of summer camp (accommodation, food and materials needed for classes) are provided by the Faculty of Business and Economics, not including travel expenses.
Summer Camp Agenda
At the end of the summer camp all participants will be provided with a certificate.
For more information please contact us in the following:
Deadline for application: 15th April 2019