"This cooperation defines clearly the facilitations that will be offered to our graduates to receive employment in the Secretariat for Implementation of the Ohrid Framework and other state institutions. With this step, our graduates are given another opportunity for employment. Rector Abazi said, “With this document, the new students of SEEU will be motivated to achieve better results when engaging in their studies; thus, improving their opportunities for a better life.”
Vice Prime-minster of Government of RM, Abdilaqim Ademi believes the signing of this document is the first step towards a more fruitful cooperation between the Government and SEEU.
"These steps are taken in order to have a professional and accountable state administration, which is one of the benchmarks for membership of our country in the EU," said Ademi.
The Rector of SEEU, Alajdin Abazi, stated that the signing of this memorandum will provide opportunities for cross-institutional cooperation between SEEU and the Secretariat for Implementation of Ohrid Framework and better employment.
SEEU and the Secretariat for Implementation of Ohrid Framework signed memorandum of cooperation25 September 2009
The South East European University (SEEU) in Tetovo and the Secretariat for Implementation of the Ohrid Framework (SIOF) signed a Memorandum of Understanding for recommending the best students for employment in the state administration.
The memorandum was signed by the Vice Prime-Minster of Government of RM, Abdilaqim Ademi and the Rector of SEEU, academician Alajdin Abazi. This memorandum will facilitate the process of employment for the top 15 graduated students from this institution of higher education.
- One-day seminar with high school teachers was held
- The President of the University Board Klaus Tochterman met with the representatives of the Student Parliament
- SEEU congratulates TV Koha on the occasion of the 30th anniversary
- SEEU ranked second in North Macedonia according to the AD Scientific Index based on scientific performance and added value
- SEEU and Medical High School jointly celebrated March 7
- Minister of Information Society and Administration--Azir Aliu visited SEEU
- Vienna Board of Education visited SEEU