- Maximum engagement is 15 working hours per week and a student may be engaged ONLY for the payment of tuition fee during the academic year.
- The right of application in the Work and Study program include all students that follow full-time studies at SEEU during academic year 2011/12, however, priority will be given to students who prove the need for financial support as well as those who demonstrate skills for the work place.
- Students who have received scholarships or financial aid from any fund in the previous and subsequent academic year are not eligible for the Work and Study program.
Students can be engaged in the following Departments:
- Library 7. IT Department
- Career Centre *IT-demonstrator
- Business Development Centre *IT-support
- Institute of Environment and Health * CST Laboratories
Facility * Web designer/developer
- Cleaning 8. SEEU Alumni
- Maintenance 9. Language center
- Technical Maintenance 10. Administrative assistent
- Audio 11. Administrative assistent - Skopje
6. Student service 12.Telephone operator
· Engagement in this program will be done according to the following criteria:
1. Need for financial aid
2. Abilities for the working position
* The first criteria (Need for financial aid) will be determined from the submitted documents.
* The second criteria(Abilities for the working position) will be determined with the interview of the candidates after retraining according to the first criteria.
* List of terms for interview , for every working position will be announced after 15th of September in the administrative object 802.02, in the Financial Aid Office.
- Application form can be taken HERE , in the University Campus in Skopje and in the Financial Aid Office , administrative building 802.02 Tetovo where they should be submitted within the given period.
New students can apply from 5.9.2011– 13.9.2011
Students will start with work on 01. 10. 2011