iCan is looking to hire a trainer for Post Covid 19 Business Growth and Funding training for the needs of the project.
The trainer is expected to hold a two-day webinar where the main goal of iCan as a Youth Resource Center for the Polog region is to help employ young people from the region.
Target group:Businesses in Polog region
The idea of the training is to:
- Map problems that businesses face after COVID 19 pandemic and transform them in challenges that can open space for innovations if those problems are solved.
- Facilitate access to finance, by leveraging their investment readiness and preparing their portfolio for investments, funding and raising capital.
- How to raise funds for business growth: Borrow from the bank, angelinvestors, crowdfunding, use your own money, small business grants.
His/her task will be facilitating learn by doing workshop where local companies using Google Design Sprint methodologies will learn how to adapt to changes, innovate under pressure and get investment ready pitch decks.
On the first day of the webinar the lecturer will conduct theoretical overview of the workshop for mapping problems, their transformation in ideas and generating pitch decks that are investment ready. Presentation of all funds and grants by fields and industries.
The next day everything that is taught the day before will be implemented in a learn by doing workshop where participants will get an overall end result- action plan of the idea development, and investment ready pitch deck for the same idea.
Companies after the training are expected to know what grants and finances are available for their industry and how to apply for them.Template for presentation in-front of investors.
As well as they will be able to apply for finances in pitch deck competitions, funds and other sources of finance presented in our country.
Also, they will be ready to pitch in front of investors in terms of soft skills and body language.
The lecturer will be responsible for:
- Organizing and delivering high quality teaching material and evaluation of the successlevel of participants;
- Advice and support for participants;
- Final report on the implementation of the procedure after the handover.
Application deadline 11.05.2022.
To apply for this position please send us the required documents (CV, Motivation Letter and Working plan of the workshop for two days separately) on: firstname.lastname@example.org