Do you have what it takes to manage and shape the future of the most innovative and creative community youth space in Gostivar? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic team of young professionals that will push the boundaries of professional and business development services? Do you enjoy working with young people and helping them unlock their full potential? If so, you may just be the kind of person we're looking for to run Gostivar's new Youth Resource Center!
The Gostivar-based Youth Resource Center, scheduled to open to the public in September 2020, is positioned to become Polog's premiere provider of employment, professional and business development services tailor-made for the region's youth. The Youth Center will operate as a training service provider, innovation hub and community space dedicated to supporting young people in finding employment through a series of services, such as job seeking, business, career, innovation and skills development, startup incubation and acceleration, and others. It is organized according to a triple-helix community model that brings together Polog's public, private and civic sectors in a joint Management Board that will steer the programme and services, while also encouraging youth participation in its growth and development.
We are hiring for three positions that will run the Youth Center's day-to-day activities:
- Youth Center Manager
- Business Support Coordinator
- Youth Coordinator
- Take an active role in shaping the work of the Youth Resource Center
- Work in a dynamic environment with ambitious and innovative young professionals
- Help set a new standard for professional and business development services in the country
- Tap into a wide network of businesses, NGOs and public institutions
- Drive the development of startups that may one day grow into very successful and influential businesses
How to apply
Take a look at the full job ads below and, if you meet the requirements, submit your CV and Letter of Interest to email@example.com by the end of July 2.