ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN THE INTEGRATED STUDY PROGRAMMES
- Adapted curricula according to the Macedonian Labour Market needs;
- Students learn in small classes;
- Academic studies and practical training are closely integrated;
- Lectures by international Professors and from South East European University, Experts from Partner Companies and Banks;
- Teaching in English Language;
- Possibilities to go further with postgraduate studies;
- Graduates have outstanding career prospects on the national and international job market.
WHAT THE SOUTH EAST EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY OFFERS
- After the Three-Years Study Program the students will be awarded with the University Diploma “Bachelor”.
- During their study, students receive practical experience: A very good basis to start their professional carrier.
Through the integrated study programmes, you will be a real leader, mastering the art of influence over people – showing readiness and motivation to work and to achieve excellent results.
So, you will contribute to improving and increasing the quality of work.
Please apply for the integrated study programmes.
- Curriculum activities grounded in real world practice;
- Increased access to placements;
- Scholarship and work-placement opportunities;
- Gaining an “industry” standard qualification;
- Laying a foundation for future professional progress;
- Developing links with business and employers which might lead to an offer of employment;
- Opportunity to reflect on one’s own ideas as part of a structured process,
- Understanding of how skills and knowledge are used in the workplace;
- Current knowledge of development in a sector,
- Practical application of subject areas;
- Experience of dealing with ill-structured problems;
- Greater confidence;
- Development of interpersonal skills and enhanced employability;
- Accumulating experience which is desirable/essential for work or postgraduate study;
- Application of theory and knowledge to practical problems in the discipline;
- Development of problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Wider range of relevant experiences to draw on for job interviews and for easier transition into the workplace;
- Individual personal attention;
- In-depth insight into a particular organisation, its culture and area of work;
- Networking opportunities that may assist in finding a job;
- Helps students to understand what employers are looking for.