The conference aim was to bring together the educational scientists, administers, councilors, education experts, teachers, graduate students and civil society organization and representatives where they share and discussed theoretical and practical knowledge in the scientific environment. The proceedings of the conference were published by Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences Journal (Elsevier) and will be indexed in Science Direct and Scopus. In addition, the Elsevier will be submitted to both ERIC and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI).
South East European University participated with five papers amongst 600 other scientists of the world where all SEEU representatives gained certificates for the successful presentation of their paper in the conference.
Below is the list of the presented papers in the WCES conference:
- “Learning Opportunities Through Generating Speech from Written Texts: Authors: Mentor Hamiti, Agni Dika
- “Environmental Literacy in the Science Education Curriculum in Macedonia and Turkey” Authors: Mile Srbinovski, Mehmet Erdogan, Murtezan Ismaili
- “Higher Education in Multicultural Environment: Case of South East European University (SEEU), Macedonia Author: Sevil Recepi
- “Human Resources Management at SEEU as a New Model of Higher Education in RM” Authors: Muharem Etemi, Diturije Ismaili
- “Multicultural Education and Administration and General Ethic Standards " Authors: Murtezan Ismaili, Merxhivan Ismaili, Mentor Hamiti.