We would like to inform all SEEU graduate students, who have completed their lectures and until graduation they have no more than two remaining exams and who are interested to continue their second cycle of studies (master), they can apply under following conditions:
1. To fill the online application form (http://apply.seeu.edu.mk/?type=sao02)
2. To submit the documentation at the SEEU Admission Office (without certificate for graduation)
3. To register remaining exams at the respective Faculty Students Advisors
4. To pay the tuition fee for the semester in the amount of 55.350 Denars, in following bank account: 200-0008775390-10
Application deadline is until 26September 2011.
Additional exam session for the students that will apply for master studies will be organized in the last week of September.
· If the student does not pass the exams, the above written amount (55.350 den) will be returned to the student in full.
· If the student passes the exams then the paid amount is calculated within the tuition fee in the first semester fee, with no right of refund (return).
· After application for master studies, student with the paid invoice is addressing to student advisor for registering the remaining exams (from first cycle).