Newsletter no. 26
Bestsellers are also Popular with SEEU Students
The book ‘Fifty shades of Grey’ by E. L. James is the most borrowed novel from the University Library, followed by university textbooks from various fields.
- Socialization in the Sharr Mountains
- Meeting with Doctoral Students
- The Prospects and State of Today’s Sociolinguistics – A Scientific Conference at SEEU
Newsletter no. 25
Induction Day for Master Students
Induction Day for Master Students
- Classes started at SEEU
- SEEU-Skopje: A New Building with International Standards
- Modern Student Housing Awaits the New Students
- South East European University and the Municipality of Tetovo together for environmental projects
Newsletter no. 24
SEEU’s Student Exchange Programme a Unique Experience
The Students Trime Halili, Leutrim Mehmedi and Liridona Veliu, are only one part of the large number of students of SEEU who have used the opportunity to receive a scholarship within the exchange program “Erasmus”.
- Lecturers Adrian Besimi and Visar Shehu gain the Project Global Integrity
- The Education Rendezvous was held at SEEU
- Open Day Held at SEEU
- Joint Study Programme between SEEU and University of Ljubljana was Promoted
Newsletter no. 23
Next Success: South East European University Gains the Right for TOEFL Testing in Macedonia
On Tuesday (February 12, 2013), the Rector of the South East European University, Prof. Dr. Zamir Dika and the Director of Global ETS (Educational Testing Service) from Tirana, Albania, Dr. Ines Dika, signed a memorandum of cooperation for TOEFL testing (Test of English as a Foreign Language) thereby making SEEU a TOEFL testing centre in Macedonia.
- SEEU the only university in the region that offers integrated studies
- Trainings to enhance academic quality
- Student Parliament and Student Ombudsperson in Service of Students
- "SEEU" Becomes Part of Eduroam
- International Scientific Conference on the Decentralization Process
Newsletter no. 22
SEEU Management on an Official Visit to the Netherlands
The Rector of the South East European University (SEEU), Prof. Dr. Zamir Dika, the Pro-Rector for Research and International Relations, Prof. Dr. Blerim Reka and Secretary-General, Xhevahir Memeti, from 3-7 December 2012, were on an official visit to the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- South East European University Marks its 11th Anniversary of Establishment
- A Public Debate on Student Organizing was Held at SEEU
- Induction and Orientation Week at SEEU
- SEEU Holds Training in Krushevo for the Entire Staff
- Best Students Prizes for the Enrichment of Wikipedia pages were Awarded
- Graduation ceremony – eighth generation
- The Olympic Day was Held at SEEU
- 7th Annual Career Fair Held at SEEU
- Open Days at SEEU
- Flag Cup organized at Kodra e Diellit/Popova Shapka
- The South East European University Ranked Second in the Country According to the Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- SEEU Announces the Awards Teacher and Researcher of the Year
Newsletter no. 21
SEEU Campus attractive to new students
On Monday (17 September) the Induction and Orientation Week at SEEU started for all new students enrolled in the academic year 2012/13. In a solemn ceremony, SEEU’s Rector Prof. Dr. Zamir and SEEU’s Provost Prof. Dr. Andrew Goodspeed welcomed all students.
- SEEU Master Studies Attract New Students
- Prime Minister Berisha Hosted both Rectors of the Albanian Universities from Macedonia
- Students from India followed a training programme at the South East European University
- Certificates to Kosovo Students who successfully completed the Programme Leadership and Community Youth Work
Newsletter no. 20
Graduation ceremony – eighth generation
On Saturday (9 June 2012), at the South East European University (SEEU) - Tetovo, in a celebrative atmosphere, a large number of parents, students and numerous guests, had the opportunity to be part of a unique way of promoting the eighth generation of graduates.
- Quality in the Function of Knowledge
- US Ambassador Paul Wohlers Met with SEEU Students
- Conference: The Balkan yesterday, today and tomorrow
Newsletter no. 19
SEEU Board Meeting: Completion of Term for a few Board members
At the last meeting held on Friday (May 25, 2012), the South East European University Board has confirmed the completion of the term in office for some Board members.
- 7th Annual Career Fair Held at SEEU
- International Mobility Scholarships were Promoted at SEEU
- Deputy Prime Minister of Kosovo Prof. Dr. Hajredin Kuçi and the Albanian Ambassador to Macedonia held a lecture at SEEU
- Francophone Conference Held at SEEU
- Meeting with a Delegation of the Hungarian Embassy in Macedonia.
Newsletter no. 18
SEEU with new offer to meet labour market needs
From 9-13 April, South East European University opened its doors to all high school graduates, parents and other interested parties for "Open Days". This University is the first to organize this kind of activity as a regular event in Macedonia and the region.
- Testing for merit base scholarships
- Competition among students for the best creative business idea
- ICT advantage for SEEU students
Newsletter no. 17
SEEU – ranked the second university in the country
The South East European University (SEEU) in Tetovo is ranked second in the country among 19 universities from Macedonia based on the Shanghai Jiao Tong University, a leading institution in ranking higher education institutions.
- Study programmes in line with labour market needs
- The winners of annual awards both in teaching and research were announced
- Workshop on Innovative Technology and Services (INTENSE) was held at SEEU
Newsletter no. 16
SEEU—An Exclusive Partner of the Largest Library in the Field of Economics
SEEU starts cooperation with German National Library of Economics-Leibniz. The German National Library of Economics-Leibniz is the largest library worldwide, with an annual fund of 4.1 million titles.
- Together we can Contribute to our Vision “SEU 2.0”
- SEEU—A University of the Future
- Municipalities Trained in Agribusiness and Tourism
- A Career for SEEU Students
- IRO Active in the International Promotion of SEEU
- A Contribution for Business Development through Consulting and Training
Newsletter no. 15
The 10th Anniversary of SEEU Was Marked
South East European University marked its 10th Anniversary in the presence of the diplomatic core, Rectors of State Universities from the country: “Ss. Cyril and Methodious”, State University in Tetovo, “St. Kliment Ohridski”, University “Goce Delcev”, Private University “FON”, University of Tirana, University in Prishtina, and others.
- SEEU Awards Honorary Doctorate to Indiana University President Michael McRobbie
- South East European University receives the Order of Merit for Macedonia by the President of the Republic of Macedonia
- Albanian Prime Minister Sali Berisha was Awarded the Prize for Leadership at SEEU
- SEEU Hosts IU-IIML Training
Newsletter no. 14
A green building in the middle of a green area
On Thursday 29 September, SEEU’s Rector Prof. Dr. Zamir Dika, the Minister of Environment and Physical Planning of Macedonia, Mr. Abdylaqim Ademi and the Ambassador of Italy to Macedonia, Mr. Fabio Cristiani, officially opened the SEEU ecological building, with zero emission.
- Orientation Week for New Students Commences at SEEU
- International Doctoral Seminar at SEEU—EDS 11
- South East European University—A Decade in Service to Learning
Newsletter no. 13
SEEU Contributes to Wikipedia
The South East European University contributed to the open encyclopaedia Wikipedia, by increasing the number of articles in both Albanian and Macedonian languages.
- SEEU Executive Board Committee held in Oxford, United Kingdom
- What are the financial availabilities to study at SEEU?
- Preparations for Accreditation of the Doctoral School
- In Competition for the Shanghai List