The SEEU Career Centre
The South East European University Career Centre is a linking bridge between students of our university and companies in Macedonia. We are working with two groups of people, the present and graduated students. To the last ones we help building their career steps by finding places for employment in private or public sectors dependence from their major or qualities. According to the present students we help them find companies for fulfilling their internship. We are managing company’s need for finding students for internship and the student’s interest so they can finish their practical work.
The SEEU Career Centre’s mission is to train and assist students in making the “passing” from academic life to professional employment.
What We Do
- We help students plan, identify, refine and implement their career goals and job search campaign.
- Provide current information on employment and internship opportunities.
- Provide current information on labor market trends.
- Organize events that allow students to create links and interviews with future employers.
- Promote, maintain active and long term partnerships with academic departments to ensure seamless referrals between the SEEU Career Centre, the academic community, and future employers in and outside the borders of the Republic of Macedonia